Navigating Case Law with JADE
4.30pm, Wednesday 30th November 2022
Learn how to navigate case law using JADE
- Quickly understand what a case has considered, and has been considered by, using CaseTrace
- Easily idenitfy the most recent citations to a case using JADE Clips
- Use the citation report to find, export and print a list of authorities
- Quickly determine whether a judgment is relevant before reading the whole document using Focus Matches.
- Find cases that share citations and catchwords to a matter with the Similarity Tool.